The Nubian Vault Association is a non-profit association working through a social entrepreneurship approach.
In 2022, AVN has 30 active members including a Board of Directors made up of 8 members who are responsible for the moral and legal duties related to their positions:
Benoît Lambert, President, retired
Cécilia Rinaudo, Vice President, communication officer
Jean-Marie Crombez, Treasurer, Retailer
Laurent Fofana, Secretary, retired
Anthony Kaye, retired
Jean-François Naud, Film Director
Mand Ryaira Ngarara, Public service executive
Pierre Beaudoin, retired
The Board of Directors meets once a quarter, including a General Assembly in September, to which members of the association are invited to participate.
France: The Nubian Vault Association is an independent french association under the law of 1901. The registered office is located at 7, passage Voltaire - 78 400 Carrières-sur-Seine in the Yvelines, and the offices are at 7 rue Jean Jaurès - 34190 Ganges (Herault).
International: Policy and Code of Conduct on Prevention and Response to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
International: "Shared Ethics", Charter of Coordination SUD and its members
International: Memorandum of understanding with The United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat)
Burkina: A partnership agreement was signed between the Burkinabé Government and AVN on May 18, 2009, in order to frame the commitments of each of the parties relating to AVN’s activities in Burkina Faso.
Mali: On March 11, 2011, the Government of Mali officially authorized AVN to carry out all of its activities in the territory of Mali.
Senegal: On October 27, 2014, the Senegalese Government officially authorized AVN to operate throughout Senegal.
Ghana: On February 21, 2017, the Government of Ghana officially recognized AVN as an NGO acting on its territory.
Benin: On August 14, 2015, the Government of Benin officially authorized AVN to operate throughout Benin.
Join the association as member!
In view of the growth of the program, the Board of Directors wishes to reinforce its expertise by inviting development, company or administration stakeholders to join its ranks. Would you like to use your skills in the areas of the AVN program (housing, vocational training, advocacy, social economy, project management, etc.) and invest your time to support its development?
- Contact our President: email@example.com
The membership fee to the Association la Voûte Nubienne is 10 € / year.
- Thomas Granier, Co-founder and General Director
- Céline Robert, Deputy Director and Coordinator of the Monitoring-Evaluation & Market + Monitoring of Projects and Programme Departments
- Sylvia Maeght, Project Development Manager
- Fabienne Dubey-Brodkorb, Africa Project Development Officer
- Anne-Cécile Ragot, Development and Partnerships Manager
- Chloé Adloff , Communications Manager
Project and Programme Monitoring Department
- Céline Robert,, Project and Programme Monitoring Manager
- Annette Huraux, Project Monitoring, Prospecting and Advocacy Officer
Administrative and Financial Department
- Coraline Bellin-Le Borgne, Administrative and Financial Department Director
- Marie-Laure Canal, Management Controller
- Julie Gomez, Administrative and Financial Assistant
- Valérie Sandres, International Coordinator Training Department
Burkina Faso Team
- Séri Youlou – Founder, National Director
- Boubacar Ouily, National Coordinator
- Adjaratou Yoin, National Production Manager
- Nédanra Tiène, National Production Manager
- Nébilé Loué, National Production Manager
- Patrice Niakine, Administrative and Financial Manager
- Maïmouna Sawadogo, Administrative and Financial Agent
- N’taâ Fatim Traoré, Administrative and Financial Assistant
- Yomboé Bado, National Training Officer
- Ousseni Zida, Partner Production Manager
Technical Expertise Department
- Ousmane Ouedraogo, Technical Advisor
- Adama Ibouldo, Controller Mason
- Augustin Tonavo, Manager of the Africa Training Center
- Houdou Bagayoko, Antenna Coordinator, Field Manager
- Issouf Yogo, Head of Training and Antenna Production
- Tiguiani Sanogo, Antenna Training Officer
- Daniel Sankara, Antenna Coordinator, Field Manager
- Yembi Bazongo, Antenna Training Officer
- Denise Gnoumou, Administrative and Financial Assistant
- Steve Léonce Sanon, SHIFT Project Manager
- Aimé Nana, Antenna Coordinator and ENABEL Project Manager
- Mafarma Sanou, Administrative and Financial Assistant
- Joseph Sedgo, Antenna Training Officer
- Soumaïla Neya, UN-HCR Project Officer
- Bakary Traoré, Accounting Assistant
National Team (Ségou)
- Souleymane Boubacar Diarra, National Coordinator
- Mamadou Baba Diarra, National Production Manager
- Dramane Konaté, National Training Officer
- Mariam Guindo, Africa Finance Coordinator and Africa Internal Control Officer
- Osée Kamaté, Administrative and Financial Manager
- Ousmane Dembélé, Administrative and Financial Assistant
- Adama Siaka Diarra, Antenna Coordinator
- Adama Moumine Diallo, Antenna Production Manager
- Michel Tienou, Antenna Coordinator
- Souleymane Koné, Broadcast Production Manager
Donga / Djougou Antenna (National Coordination)
- Narcisse Sare Ali, National Coordinator
- Fernando Kouagou, Administrative and Financial Manager
- Bariétou Mamam Soumanou, Versatile Agent
- Moudachirou Dramane, National Production Manager
- Jean-Marcel Biao, National Training Manager
Atacora / Tanguiéta Antenna
- Appolinaire Nambigou, Antenna Production Manager
- Julien Doffa, Antenna Training Officer
Garu (National coordination)
- Emmanuel Azumah Atubiga, Antenna Coordinator
In order to improve the implementation and steering of activities, during the season AVN established an organisational system broken down into Departments and Divisions:
- the Operational Department works on the effective and geographical implementation of AVN activities in the areas in which the programme is present
- the Expertise Department brings together the Monitoring-Evaluation & Market, Technical Expertise and Training Divisions;
- the Management Department brings together the program’s support activities (Administrative and Financial Divisions, Prospects, Project & Program Monitoring).
> Download the AVN Organigram