The Nubian Vault Association is a non-profit association under the 1901 law, acting in a dynamic of social entrepreneurship.
In 2018, AVN has thirty active members including a Board of Directors made up of five members who are responsible for the moral and legal duties related to their positions:
- Benoît Lambert, President – Designer (retired)
- Anthony Kaye, Vice president – University professor (retired)
- Jean-Marie Crombez, Treasurer – Retailer
- Jean-François Naud, Secretary – Film director
- Nathalie Guillot, Administrator – Architect
The Board of Directors meets once a quarter, including a General Assembly in September, to which members of the association are invited to participate.
The Nubian Vault Association is an independent french association under the law of 1901. The registered office is located at 7, passage Voltaire - 78 400 Carrières-sur-Seine in the Yvelines, and the offices are at 7 rue Jean Jaurès - 34190 Ganges (Herault).
A partnership agreement was signed between the Burkinabé Government and AVN on May 18, 2009, in order to frame the commitments of each of the parties relating to AVN’s activities in Burkina Faso.
On March 11, 2011, the Government of Mali officially authorized AVN to carry out all of its activities in the territory of Mali.
On October 27, 2014, the Senegalese Government officially authorized AVN to operate throughout Senegal.
On February 21, 2017, the Government of Ghana officially recognized AVN as an NGO acting on its territory.
On August 14, 2015, the Government of Benin officially authorized AVN to operate throughout Benin.
Join the association as member!
In view of the growth of the program, the Board of Directors wishes to reinforce its expertise by inviting development, company or administration stakeholders to join its ranks. Would you like to use your skills in the areas of the AVN program (housing, vocational training, advocacy, social economy, project management, etc.) and invest your time to support its development?
- Contact our President: email@example.com
The membership fee to the Association la Voûte Nubienne is 10 € / year.
In 2018, AVN has 72 employees: 28 in Burkina Faso (including 3 expatriates), 21 in Mali, 1 in Senegal (VSI), 6 in Ghana (including 1 VSI), 7 in Benin (including 1 VSI) and 9 in France.
- Thomas Granier, Co-founder & General Director
- Cécilia Rinaudo, Deputy Director
Administrative and Financial Division
- Carole Martin, Director of Financial Division
- Julie Gomez, Administrative and Financial assistant
- Amarys Preuss, Development Manager
- Noureddine Aichour, International Coordinator Training Division and Project Manager Microfinance
Monitoring and Evaluation Division
- Céline Robert, Director of Monitoring-Evaluation
- Robin Neyroud, Monitoring-evaluation and reporting assistant
- Chloé Adloff , Communication Manager
Burkina Faso Team
- Boubacar Ouily, National Coordinator
- Adjaratou Yoin, National Production Manager
- Séri Youlou – Founder, National Director - Technical-social expert
- Maïmouna Sawadogo, Administrative and Financial Officer - Regional Training Officer - Communication Officer
- Memata Rouamba, Financial and Administrative Manager
- Korotimi Barry, Semi-Autonomous Market and Logistics Manager
- Sékou Bakouen, Microfinance Project Manager - National Training Officer
- Augustin Tonavo, Technical Referent - National Training Officer
- Samuel Rodrigues, International Coordinator Technical Expertise Division - Deputy International Coordinator Training Division
Regional Team (Sabou)
- Kobié Tiénin, Regional Production Manager
- Issouf Yogo, Regional Training Officer
Regional Team (Koubri)
- Joel Amadou Ouedraogo, Regional Coordinator
- Léa Zongo, Regional Production Manager
- Joseph Sedgo, Regional Training Officer
Regional Team (Dédougou)
- Houdou Bagayoko, Regional Production Manager
- Yomboé Bado, Regional Training Officer
Regional Team (Yako)
- Daniel Sankara, Regional Coordinator
- Yembi Bazongo, Regional Training Officer
Regional Team (Bama)
- Sami Kam, Regional Production Manager
- Alidou Sanon, Regional Training Officer
Regional Team (Diébougou)
- Francis Tiene, Head of the Diébougou region – Regional Production Manager – Regional Training Officer
National Team (Ségou)
- Alexe Dembélé, National Coordinator
- Néhémie Tiénou, National Production Manager
- Drissa Traoré, Financial and Administrative Manager
- Dramane Konaté, National Training Officer
Regional Team (Dioïla)
- Moussa Balla Diarra, Regional Coordinator- Regional Training Officer
- Adama Moumine Diallo, Regional Production Manager
Regional Team (Koutiala)
- Balla Dembélé, Regional Coordinator- Regional Training Officer
- Adama Siaka Diarra, Regional Production Manager
Regional Team (Banamba)
- Mamadou Baba Diarra, Regional Coordinator- Regional Training Officer
Regional Team (San)
- Michel Tienou, Regional Coordinator- Regional Training Officer
- Mamadou Amidou Dembélé, Regional Production Manager
Regional Team (Sikasso)
- Chadrack Dembélé, Regional Coordinator
- Benjamin Lebault, National Coordinator
- Narcisse Sare Ali, National Production Manager - Regional Coordinator
- Bariétou Mamam Soumanou, Polyvalent Agent
- Fortuné Ozias Zoumarou, Regional Training Mission Manager
- Moudachirou Dramane, Regional Production Officer
Atacora / Tanguiéta Antenna
- Appolinaire Nambigou, Regional Production Officer
- Fernando Kouagou, Regional Training Officer
- Thomas Dietrich, National Coordinator
- Cabral Adagewine, Regional Production Manager
- Zélia Akparibo, Polyvalent Agent
- Emmanuel Azumah Atubiga, Regional Training Officer
Regional Team (Garu)
- John Akunai, Regional Production Manager
In order to improve the implementation and steering of activities, during the season AVN established an organisational system broken down into Departments and Divisions:
- the Operational Department works on the effective and geographical implementation of AVN activities in the areas in which the programme is present
- the Expertise Department includes the Technical, Business and Financial Tools Units
- the Management Department is responsible for programme support activities (financial management, development, operations, communications)
> Download the AVN Organigram (available soon)