With the application of Thomas Granier, the "Association la Voûte Nubienne (AVN)" participates to the prize "1000 pioneers who are changing the World". This award recognizes, among others, innovative and dedicated development projects, whose goals are to improve the lives of vulnerable populations. Read more...
AVN in France
AVN in France
The headquarters of AVN in France has the following roles:
- adminstrative and financial management of the Association and its resources
- technical, logistical, training, and administrative support to our teams in Africa, both at a distance and through regular missions
- individual and corporate fund-raising, grant applications, preparation of submissions for national and international awards and competitions
- networking between our teams in the field, our partners, sponsors and investors
- promotion of the 'Earth roofs in the Sahel' program through publicity events, and communications media, notably this website
- medium and long-term strategic planning.
Composition of AVN in France (jan 2011)
AVN-France is formally constituted of 20 members (of whom 8 sit on the Management Committee), a team of 4 salaried staff , and a network of volunteer supporters. IT support and accountancy is provided by external contractors.
Current members of the management committee are :
- Benoit Lambert - President
- Anthony Kaye- Vice-President
- Jean-Marie Crombez - Treasurer
- Jean-François Naud - Secretary
- Thomas Granier
- Gérard Douchet
- Annelies Hollewand
Three past AVN Presidents:
Régis Poudevigne, Tony Kaye, Thomas Granier
AVN employs 4 salaried staff in France :
- Thomas Granier - Director General / CEO
- Antoine Horellou - Development Director
- Tatiana Espana - Director's Assistant
- Céline Robert - Administrative Secretary
Locations in France
The registered office of AVN is in Colombes (les Hauts de Seine), near Paris.
The main operational office is in Ganges, near Montpellier, in southern France; 3/4 of the team work here, and it is here that the Management Committee meets.
Regional groupos are active in Brittany and Paris.
Partners & Sponsors
At the moment
In 2011/12, the main social investors and sponsors in France are:
Note that the sums quoted above are for several construction seasons.
In addition, some 400 individuals in France support AVN through monthly or one-off donations.
In the Past
Since the start of the Program in 2000, AVN has received support and sponsorship from many investors in France, including: